Shari F. Bernstein, Counsel to the Firm, has been a practicing trial attorney for over 15 years. Ms. Bernstein concentrates her practice in the areas of mass tort, environmental, products liability, insurance broker liability and insurance law litigation. She has extensive experience with matters involving ERISA, disability and life insurance law.
Ms. Bernstein graduated cum laude from the University of Rochester. She received her law degree from the Brooklyn Law School in 1986. There she received the American Jurisprudence Award in Administrative Law; was a member of the Moot Court Honor Society and a semi-finalist in the Federal Jurisdiction Moot Court Competition; and was a teaching assistant for Civil Procedure. She spent three years as Assistant Corporation Counsel for the City of New York.
She is admitted to practice in Pennsylvania, New York and Connecticut, as well as the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania, and the Eastern and Southern Districts of New York.
- Bar Admissions:
- Pennsylvania, 1989
- Connecticut, 1986
- New York, 1987
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- U.S. District Court Southern District of New York
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of New York
- Brooklyn Law School, Brooklyn, New York
Honors: American Jurisprudence Award-Administrative Law
- University of Rochester, Rochester, New York,
Honors: Cum Laude
Honors: Keladians-Senior Honor Society
Major: Political Science/Psychology
- Past Employment Positions:
- Rawle & Henderson, Of Counsel, 1999 - 2003
- Gollatz Griffin & Ewing, Associate, 1989 - 1999